Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Fullbright Programme : English Teaching Assistant


Hello

i am going to share about malaysian eta's, just wanna share a picture okey, hehe btw i'm was very happy because my school also have an eta teacher.. I'm was proud because i can improved my english skills, every day speaking in english..thanks to prime minister!~


Meeting the Prime Minister







 my scool eta christina chavez as a eta for smk nasiruddin shah, and rachael chesley as a eta for smk permaisuri nur zahirah




photo source : sir jordan smk temenggung ibrahim, teacher rachael chesley smk permaisuri nur zahirah..

2 comments:

FIFIEY LYCHEE MARATION said...

ok, practices make perfect. insyallah boleh speaking fluent english!!!:) goodluck brother.

Carl Lesmana said...

thank you my sis :) hopefully one day i will be good , speak in english :)