Saturday, January 19, 2013

Lapar

Assalamualaikum wbt

 How are you doing all ? hope fine. haha this holiday i spend all of my time with "Food" u no y ? i am fall in love with gojies food like this !


I am missing all of this. i'll finished all of this , if all of this food in front of me now. i will eat all. This  dishes has made by my ummi on a pass birthday celebration, and now i am fall in love with the western food like macaroni. because sometimes in the morning i will meet the macaroni made by ummi, because my irtiyah khalisah deeply in love with macaroni. and if the traditional food, i'll ask my mom cooked that. for a sure the most my favourited food is " spaghetti" made by mama noormah. seriously i am dreaming the food made by my mama in front of me now. "lapar" .
love all of my bonda's.


p/s : to mama , could you cook spaghetti again for me ? 

p/s again : mood in lapar situation. almaklumlah i'd spend whole of my day with food. no wonder if you all see me "berisi" right now. like my ummi said, proses ternak lemak. 

thanks for reading. keep reading on my blog.

7 comments:

ain said...

spegeti kat pizza jee best. haha

Carl Lesmana said...

@ain tak sama la dgn air tangan ibu. kalau saya nak yang dekat pizza dah lama dah saya hangkut. haha pizza dekat rumah jer. tu la bak kata2 orang tua. air tangan ibu tiada bandingannya kan ? hehe

ain said...

@Carl Lesmana haa'ah. mother's cook is the best. hahaaa. :) tetibe x sabar nk jadi mak orang. hahahaha

whitecappuccino said...

yes! i'll cook spaghetti 4 you again soonnnnn...pening mkn spaghetti ari tu x hilang lagi haha!

Carl Lesmana said...

@whitecappuccino haha kerinduan ni sama mama punya spaghetti haha.

GaRy™ said...

perghh... tetiba rasa lapar lak... huhuhu...

btw, gary follow sini.. jum singgah blog gary.. :)

combi said...

look delicious :D