Monday, January 14, 2013

Pain

Assalamualaikum wbt

This night i don't know what should i do and write. i have no idea right now but my mind still talking to write something on this blog. so i am try thinking and thinking and i got an idea to write a poem. although a long time i'm leaving my school but the rules in writing a poem i'll still remember. so keep reading. 

The pain I feel won't go away
The aching, burning felling is my pay
My actions hurt me till this day 
I fear this pain will always stay

The aching burning feeling is my pay
i feel my bones slowly decay
I fear this pain will always stay
Please don't let stubbornness lead me astray

I feel my bones slowly decay 
So to God i earnestly pray
To not let my stubbornness lead me astray
But with my future I play

With my future I play
So to God UI earnestly pray
My actions hurt me till this day
This pain I feel won't go away.

2 comments:

wahida said...

kenapa ni?

Carl Lesmana said...

kak wahida : hehe tak ada pape :)