Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Short Post !

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Tomorrow is the begin of my new life , i have to struggled the best from the best for my form6 studies . Actually i have canceled my future studies at KPTM and MMU, or if the UPU answer out i never will attend u kot ? , i prefer to attend form 6 because of the request from my family , so i think form 6 is the best for me . so tomorrow definitely changing everything, and i want to make my name up again , because my name has been down in spm , so insha Allah in STPM i will do the best :)

Tomorrow
Time : 9 a.m
Register place : SMK NASIRUDDIN SHAH BESUT TERENGGANU .
Course : "KEMANUSIAAN" 
but , i prefer to choose Economy for my class, inshaALLAH, hope tomorrow will be the best day and i can meet a new friend .

kbai love you guys , thanks for reading my story .

No comments: