Saturday, June 29, 2013

Freedom ! xD

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Hello evelibadi . good night all , have a nice weekend ya , xD yeah .i felt so free tonight after done doing all of my homework , that was only take half of hour to finished all of them , my homework is history and bahasa melayu , it was essay time . hahaaha i'm sure half of my friend still not done their homework and tomorrow  they will copy the homework from others member . hahaha


For tonight ,i am so sure ,half of my reader now is standing in front of television watching football games right ? hopes the team you support will be the winner . ngeh3 .but me ? i am not interested  okay .i just only choose the winner .


So just only it for tonight , seriously feels so free and now i'm going continue watching running man again , because it now is weekend , so if the school season start i never have a time to watching a movies . so have a nice night and day all .

baibaibai :)

No comments: