Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tuesday Midnight thoughts.

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته


We have been there for each other most of our teenage lives
Went through the worst, dealt with each others strife
Tears that have run down our faces
The love we give the other embraces
We have always helped the other out
And we have always known the other would be there without a doubt
Now you're going through tough times
And I am here making these silly rhymes
I was just writing to let you know
I love you a lot and I hope that it shows
You are very special and loved
Emotions being tossed pushed and shoved
So do me a favor while you are gone
Know I am here waiting no matter how long
I will be here for you until the very end
Because you're rare and that what we call a true friend



Embedded image permalink


Embedded image permalink
practising the text before perfoming. that my style, i got to sit. then keep reading although i was about berdebar tahap gaban, i got do this =) last before i'm quit.




Embedded image permalink

No comments: